We are hiring an Account Executive, looking to make their next move by joining a dynamic award-winning agency. Candidates should ideally have between six to 18 months’ PR experience. Candidate should be ambitious and focused on career development. The agency has clients in the media, sport, technology, travel, retail and food and drink sectors so experience in one or more of these areas would be an advantage.
- Consumer PR experience preferable (does not need to be exclusive)
- Understanding of the use of social media in PR campaigns
- A strong, ambitious personality with a determination to succeed
- Good writing skills
Location – MediaCityUK, Manchester
Salary – Competitive
Applying for a role at Rule 5
Covering letters and CVs vary enormously in style and format. In the era of digital documents individual CVs and covering letters often become separated. You can send a CV and letter to firstname.lastname@example.org but better still you can use our Contact Form here:
- Check the box that says ‘Enquiry about employment’
- In the ‘Tell us More’ box use the job title and reference as a header
- Add a covering note of no more than 300 words
- Paste a link to your LinkedIn profile (if you don’t have one use your CV to create one. If you are concerned about privacy you can set your profile so that it’s not public)
That’s it. We’ll respond to let you know if and how we are going to take your application further.